- Users consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information, which is defined as any information about an identifiable individual, including but not limited to names, addresses, contact information, property details, photo identification, banking information, and legal documents relating to your property (hereafter referred to as “Personal Information”).
- Users agree that we may collect and use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you;
- Developing and maintaining an application and website that lists properties for sale and describes various services;
- Promoting our home marketing services, including programs offered by our third-party service providers;
- Providing you with products and services;
- Managing business opportunities;
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Users acknowledge and agree that we may disclose your information to the following:
- Our employees and industry associates;
- Advertisers or other affiliates;
- Any party as required in order to comply with the laws of the applicable jurisdiction;
- Trusted service providers in our industry networks.
- We collect Personal Information only when you voluntarily provide it. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us in writing. We will inform you of the implications of withdrawing your consent at the applicable time.
- When you use certain features on the Vizit Platform, we may collect information about your precise or approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device’s GPS. We may collect this information when you are not using the app if this connection is enabled through your settings or device permissions.
- We may collect information about your interactions with the Vizit Platform such as the pages or content you view on our app or website.
- We use, store, and process information, including Personal Information, to provide, understand, improve, and develop Vizit, create and maintain a trusted and safer environment and comply with our legal obligations.